UPES Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship & School of Business of UPES Dehradun
National Business Plan Competition.
We invite you to get into the arena and battle it out with some of the best gladiators from premier institutions across India.
We at UPES believe that every person has an Entrepreneurial & Marketing streak in them. To stimulate the same, we are organizing this competition under our Business Conclave 2018 which is to be held on 22th-23th February 2018 at UPES Dehradun campus. Students across India will fight it out for a chance to pitch their business idea. So, put on your working hats and fulfill your entrepreneurial dreams.
Here is a perfect opportunity for you to sow the seeds of your dreams and nurture the entrepreneur within you. But this time you will not be alone, there will be experts to make sure that it develops deep roots and strong branches!
UPES Business Conclave launches its first Business Plan Competition for aspiring entrepreneurs from all over the country to come up with their business plans. It will give the participants an opportunity to be mentored by some of the best Angel Investors and Venture Capitalists of India. The competition consists of three rounds.
1. The competition is open to any college student from any university across India to come up with radical ideas and great passion to be an entrepreneur.
2. A sole Founder or along with a maximum of 3 co-founders are welcome to participate
3. The registered teams need to submit a concept note of their Start-Up Idea (preferably not more than a page) by January 31, 2018 to email@example.com
4. The mail subject and the attachment should be in the format: University/College name; Team Name
· Font Style -Times New Roman
· Font Size -12
5. No registrations/entries will be accepted after the aforementioned dates.
6. The competition will be held in 3 stages.
· Stage I: The plans will be evaluated and shortlisted by a panel of experts on the basis of the originality and innovativeness of the Start-Up Idea.
The results of shortlisted teams will be announced on our facebook page by 5th Feb 2018 at 1600 hrs.
· Stage II: The shortlisted teams are expected to send us their executive business summary as a part of Stage II.
o The highlights of the executive business summary shall be:
> Market Analysis
o *enter result declaration date for stage II*
· Stage III is an on-campus round where in teams will be invited to UPES Dehradun to Pitch their ideas to a panel of Industrialists, Angel Investors and Venture Capitalists coming in from all across India
7. Round I and Round II are elimination rounds.
8. The confidentiality of each submission will be strictly preserved to ensure the protection of intellectual property of business ideas and plans of participants.
9. The decision of the evaluation panel will be final and binding to all participants.
10. The nature of the event is subject to change and relevant communication will be shared promptly.