The flagship marketing event of Business Conclave is Brand Wars. Spread across two equally gruesome rounds, this event has the ability to change the way you approach any case in general. This year, we have tried to make this event as innovative as possible and thus the cases would consist of real life scenarios from the quirkiest of places you’d never imagine a case study would come from. Only the ones with the right combination of both left and right minds would survive till the end and win the Finale. So, in case you do think, you’re up for the challenge, do read below.
EVENT FORMATS AND TIMELINES:
1st part – Online Quiz: 1st Feb 10PM onwards
The first round is an online quiz Round, where teams of 2-3 members can participate. The online quiz will be conducted on 1st Feb 2018 from 10 PM. The quiz will consist of 40 questions and will be conducted online for time duration of 30 minutes.
Round 1 - questions related to commerce and business world.
Round 2- questions related to current affairs in buisness world
Round 3- visual round (images , logos and slogans)
Round 4- link the elements (each question would consist of certain images and text that would relate to the answer. The teams are supposed to identify the answer with the help of given elements.)
Each round would have 10 questions each.
2nd part - Case Study competition
The qualified teams would be given a case with a set of challenges at the end of it. Teams would be evaluated on the grounds of – novelty of the idea, feasibility, understanding the issues involved and expansiveness of analysis.
· · The case would be mailed to the top 25 teams who qualify to this round
· · Teams should submit their solution in .ppt or .pptx format (not more than 10 slides)
3rd Round - On Campus Round
Top 6-8 teams would be invited to take part in the campus round where they would be presenting their solutions to the Business Conclave Jury and it would be followed by a Q and A session
· Management graduates from 1st and 2nd year are eligible for this competition.
· One team should have 2-3 participants.
· The members must be from the same institute but they do not necessarily need to be of the same batch.
· A participant should be a member of only one team.
· In case of a tie, the time stamp of submission will be used to decide the qualifying teams for the next round.
· Decision of judges and organizers would be final and binding.