BIOSCOPE- THE DOKU FEST DOCUMENTARY AND SHORT FILM
Starts On: November 23, 2017
Last Updated On : November 15, 2017
"There's nothing creative about living within your means, therefore in order to represent it, modes of representation must change."
Here we go.. A free chance to showcase your talent on film making and documentaries. LAMHE it is! Portray your ideas and visions.
* Every team comprising of maximum 5 participants shall be allowed.
* The participating team shall be allowed to show their documentaries from 5 to 15 minutes.
* Disobedience of rules may lead to disqualification.
* The decision of the judge shall be final and abiding.
* The participants will have to send their documentary on or before the fixed date.
* The documentary must not hurt the sentiments of any cast, religion or society.
* The documentary must not show disrespect to Indian Constitution, and must adhere to the laws made by the government of India in this respect from time to time.
* The participants will have to sign a declaration that documentary is their original work and has not been copied from any source.