AdKings: Advertising Event of Business Conclave 2018
Starts On: February 22, 2018
School of Business, UPES
Last Updated On : January 02, 2018
“Variation Vend Vibrant”
The teams will be asked to advertise their assigned FMCG products. Participants have creative freedom; they can prepare a presentation, a 3 min ad skit, assume, personify the product itself or use their creativity in any format.
Round 2: Rip It
In the second round, the qualifying teams will be given a specific brand and a time fram of 15 minutes to come up with three allegations in order to pull down the reputation of the brand. The allegations can be of any hypothetical context and will be considered as a true evidence. For eg- if a participant is given a product like tomato ketchup, the allegations can target the unhygienic manufacturing process.
Round 3: Sale-O-Mania
Market scenario will be created, teams have to do whatever it takes to convince people in campus to purchase their products, the team generating maximum revenue qualifies for the final round.
Round 4: Quiz-O-Mania
Here comes the final round in which the qualifying teams will be put through a gruelling AV business quiz encapsulating concepts of management and marketing. Marking scheme for every question will be [+3 & -2]
1. The competition is open to all the UG and PG colleges.
2. Each team can have 3-5 members.
3. No participant can be a part of more than 1 team.
4. There should NOT be any content which is discriminatory or derogatory towards anyone. It will lead to disqualification of the team.
5. A total of 4 rounds will be conducted.
6. Teams for the 3rd round will be selected on the basis of the cumulative score of the first 2 rounds.
7. All the rounds will take place in UPES Kandoli campus.
8. Participants will be asked to submit their mobiles during the final round.
9. No extra time will be given to any team in any round.
10. The judge’s decision will be final and binding.
11. Any team not adhering to the guidelines will be disqualified.